Gerade frisch über Patreon:
- USB Mass storage mode. Use “msc” CLI command to switch the FC to this mode and access the SD-card without removing it. Only supported on F7 and F4
- RPM Filters. INAV can now figure out frequencies of notch filters based on the rotation speed of the motors. This is dependent on BLHeli telemetry.
- RTH Home Offset allows INAV RTH to use a point in a nearby area as “Home” avoiding violating protected space of some flying fields.
- Linear Climb and Dive on Waypoint Missions - this changes the behavior of altitude change during the mission. INAV will try to climb or dive to the next waypoint altitude in a way that it will reach the next waypoint altitude and position at the same time.
- OSD improvements and DJI HD OSD support. OSD now features a new RPM icon. Some bugs related to pixel OSD are fixed. INAV now also supports OSD display on DJI HD FPV system for immersive FPV flights. Starting with DJI firmware 1.00.05 the OSD will also feature the distance and direction to home (good news to long-range pilots).
Jetzt ist wieder mehr Tageslicht